Deadline: July 5, 2017
The Entrepreneurs’ Hub is an exhibition space dedicated to women entrepreneurs during the WIA Club Annual Meeting/Regional meetings. It provides 15 to 20 women entrepreneurs with great visibility and access to high-level decision-makers and investors’ network.
The companies or initiatives meeting the following criteria can apply to the Entrepreneurs’ Hub:
- Companies or initiatives based in one of the 54 African countries.
- Created or managed by an African woman.
- With a strong market traction (turnover, number of users, funds raised)
We will select the most innovative and high-growth potential companies or initiatives with already proven traction:
- Innovative product, service or technology and/or a strong human impact.
- With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
- Proven business model, scalability.
- Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
- Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
How to Apply
To be a part of the Entrepreneurs’ Hub, please complete this online application.
Find out more information here- WIA Entrepreneurs’ Hub