Deadline: August 20, 2017
Are you looking to make your entrepreneurial dreams come true? Want to join an international program and become part of a global community of dynamic entrepreneurs?
Apply now and join the Global Entrepreneurship Program in September!
- Benefit from International Learning Methods from three institutions each recognized as experts in the field of global entrepreneurship
- Live and study in France, China and the United States
- Be part of a true hands-on learning experience and build your own business projects
- Join a highly diverse cohort with many different entrepreneurial personalities
- Gain academic recognition from three world regions
- Build your entrepreneurial network from day one
- Bachelor’s degree
Please note: 3-year Bachelor’s degree may be accepted for excellent profiles, including French Bac +3
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional, can be replaced by an entrepreneurial statement – more information on the FAQ document)
- English Proficiency Score: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge CPE, PTE
- Please note that the TOEFL score can be sent directly to emlyon business school – Program Number: 0357. Test scores for IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge CPE and PTE must be directly uploaded on your online application.
- As a TOEFL or IELTS Test score is mandatory to join the Lubin School of Business of Pace University, applicants must provide such score by the end of December 2017 at the latest (even if you were exempted during the admission process).
- The minimum score expected are:
- TOEFL: 90
- IELTS: 6.5
All students will receive a Certificate of Attendance from Zhejiang University’s School of Management as well as from Pace University, Lubin School of Business.
Find out more information at Emlyon Business School.